Rolex Datejust c.1963 - Stainless Steel & white Gold
A gentleman's Oyster Perpetual Pre-owned Rolex Datejust. from c. 1963.
An exquisite timepiece and a timeless classic. This watch is as charming as it is striking.
Click on ‘Description’ below for full specification. All images are of the actual watch.
Free Delivery and 14 Day Returns
If you are not satisfied with your watch for any reason you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund. For full details please see our terms and conditions.
- Silver dial with black baton hour marks, date aperture. Mint condition.
- Reference 1601, serial 1644365.
- Jewel automatic chronometer movement, signed Rolex and numbered. Presently in good working order.
- Oyster case with solid white gold fluted bezel, signed Rolex and numbered, Rolex Crown, case diameter measures approx. 36mm. Excellent condition.
- Rolex Jubilee bracelet numbered 62510 H. Good condition.
Keeps good time. We advise that you arrange for your watch to be serviced on a regular basis and at least once every five years. We are able to provide servicing at your request (please note there may be an additional charge for this).
This watch was water resistant at the time of production – due to its age we cannot guarantee it still is and therefore it may not be suitable for wet environments or submersion in water. Please refer to the terms of our warranty for further details.