Rolex Explorer c. 1995 REF. 14270
A Gentleman's Stainless Steel Rolex Oyster Perpetual Explorer bracelet watch c.1995. Ref. 14270.
The original tool watch, the Explorer I is both brilliantly understated and visually impressive. The forbearer of modern Rolex.
Free Delivery and 14 Day Returns
If you are not satisfied with your watch for any reason you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund. For full details please see our terms and conditions.
Click on Description below for full specification.
- Gloss black dial with luminous inlaid white gold markers and 3-6-9 Arabic numerals and Mercedes hands.
- Automatic chronometer movement, signed Rolex and numbered.
- 36mm Oyster case, signed Montres Rolex S.A., W serial no.
- Sapphire crystal.
- Rolex Oyster bracelet, numbered V2/78360/558B.
- Original dial in excellent condition.Case in excellent condition.
- Bracelet in excellent condition.
We advise that you arrange for your watch to be serviced on a regular basis and at least once every five years. We are able to provide servicing at your request (please note there may be an additional charge for this).