Rolex Datejust 1601 c. 1974 with Salmon Pink Dial
A gentleman’s steel and white gold Oyster Perpetual Pre-owned Rolex Datejust from c. 1974.
This seductive salmon dialled Datejust combines style with substance and the result is undoubtedly a bold classic.
Click on Description below for full specification. All images are of the actual watch.
Free Delivery and 14 Day Returns
If you are not satisfied with your watch for any reason you can return it to us within 14 days for a full refund. For full details please see our terms and conditions.
- Pink dial with silver batons, date aperture. Mint condition.
- 26 jewel automatic chronometer movement signed Rolex & numbered. Presently in good working order.
- Oyster case with solid white gold fluted bezel (excellent condition), signed Montres Rolex S.A., numbered, Rolex crown, case diameter measures approx. 36mm.
- Rolex Jubilee bracelet numbered 6251H/55. Excellent condition.
- Crown has small indentation to the right of the Rolex logo, see crown photo.
Keeps good time. We advise that you arrange for your watch to be serviced on a regular basis and at least once every five years. We are able to provide servicing at your request (please note there may be an additional charge for this).
This watch was water resistant at the time of production – due to its age we cannot guarantee it still is and therefore it may not be suitable for wet environments or submersion in water. Please refer to the terms of our warranty for further details.